The seminar was very inspiring and very informative. Imagine being able to meet the person who actually applied the principles and laws of success to make himself prosperous and successful. He is a living proof that the principles do work. Amazing!! It’s also very inspiring…
Bernardita A. Pumarada
eRep/ SPG Representative, People Support Center, Makati City

*Enlightening
*Fun
*Lots of words of wisdom
*Abundant
*Affirmative
Chamie Alcantara

*Insightful
*Inspiring
*Innovative
Albert S. Zabala
Professor, De la Salle College of Saint Benilde


*Inspired
*Motivated
*Happy to join this
*Appreciated
*Practical
*Feel grateful to the lord’s leading
Wiwatchai Sansanayudh
Consultant

It’ll definitely change my attitude towards my fellows; it will help me develop my love for others. Thanks a lot to the speaker….
Jolly A. Villar
Operation PNCO, Dupax del Norte Police Station

I’ve learn a lot! I like your inspirational words & biblical phrases. Praise God! More power and God bless you!!!
Espie P. Carandang
Sales Manager, Kambal Industrial Supply

I really liked Sir Rudy’s approach of using bible verses and simple but relevant examples.
Eric Jancinal
Freelancer

1. I was Inspired. Nagkaroon ng lakas ng loob.
2. Nagkaroon ako ng love. Like yung pagpapatawad sa mga nagkasala, nanloko sa atin at marami pa. Tunay na malaking tulong.
Teresita D. Santos
Self-employed, Theresa Shoes