I love the seminar because of how God’s words were used to explain the 33 Amazing Laws. Other “Positive Thing” related seminars/ books have less focus on the role of God in realizing one’s dreams.
Beng Dizon
Consultant


The seminar enlightens attendees on faith and hope in God and one’s self. Getting rich is an obligation to share with others.
Cesar M. Cosep
Business Owner


*Impressive
*More lessons to learn
*I learned to become a positive thinker
*Forgiveness in life
Jayzel O. Ibarbia
Cashier, Absolute Sales Corp.


Very good & specific truths about life & succeeding in it. Thanks Mr. Torres!!!
Arlan C. Dimalanta
IT Manager--PhilUSA Corp.

*A little bit of more explanation from experience in life
Allan B. Ibarbia
A short reflection:
As I listen to the different laws, I can say that they are really amazing and I can also say that somehow I’m on the right track. Knowing that I’ve been already encountering some of these laws and with God’s guidance, it makes my life easy and fruitful.
I thank for imparting to us and explaining to us further these laws. I hope wish that he can show these laws to others. God bless him for his kindness.
Angelica N. Jancinal
G.S. Teacher—Don Bosco Technical College, Mandaluyong City

Great, it’s truly amazing. I have learned a lot and I am ready to use those laws in my life. It is highly recommendable, I will recommend it. Honestly, my mind is fine tuned and starting to claim what God is in store for me.
Ely Martin
Network Administrator